2015 5 Stand LeagueThe league consists of 8 Wednesdays May 6th – June 24th.
Two rounds of 25 birds each night.
Your scores from your best 6 of the 8 nights used towards final score, so if you miss a couple nights you can still be in the running.
5 Stand League $220
Price include shells and targets for 2 rounds per night. Targets shot rain or shine with no makeup shooting available.
5 Stand1. Gun must be open and empty while changing stands.
2. Shooters may not leave their station until instructed to do so by the referee or until the last shooter has fired his/her last shot.
3. May only load gun while in shooting stand in ready position.
4. Shooter's feet must be behind the front opening of the shooting stand except when changing stands. Shooters will be warned, a NO-BIRD will be called, continued disregard will result in losing a target or being disqualified.
5. No chokes may be changed after the round has begun. Failure to comply will result in loss of all targets attempted (in that round) after choke changed.
6. Target sequence menu cards must be posted.
7. In the case of a NO-BIRD (broken target or no target) the bird or pair of birds must be repeated.
GeneralMinimum 8 shooters registered before the league will be run.
Shooters will be allowed 2 equipment malfunctions per round. Any subsequent malfunctions will be scored as a loss. Switching to a different shotgun will be allowed once per round in case of malfunctions.
Ties affecting prizes will be shot off on the last night of the league.
11 shooters or less per league, pay out 1st,2nd, & 3rd.
12 shooters or more per league, 2 classes with pay out 1st, & 2nd in each. Classes to be split by final scores with top 50% in Class A and lower 50 % in Class B. In the case of an odd number of shooters, the middle score will be put in Class B.
Gauge: Only shotguns of 12 gauge or smaller allowed.
Ammunition: Only shot of 7 ½ to 9 allowed.
Upcoming EventsPlease watch here for workbee's, corporate shoots, area gun shows, advertised shoots etc.